Hello all and welcome to my first link party!
Yesterday I shared with you my Fall Front Door Makeover…
And today I am going to share with you how I went from this…
All that it really took was this…
Everything I started with was rusted and tired looking. The gray circle metal thing? Yeah, I didn’t even know what it was. But with the power of spray paint, easy peasy done.
Now I have a welcoming fall entrance to our home and easy access to fireplace wood.
Really, is there anything easier to work with than spray paint?
And I must say, Krylon Rust Protector did an amazing job covering easily and providing protection from the outdoor elements. I am also a huge fan of the EZ Touch 360 Dial Spray Tip – so easy to use and not as tiring on the trigger finger.
Please stop by my co-hosts and see their amazing projects that they created with Krylon.
Are you not sharing a project? That’s okay too – we would love your help by voting for your favorite projects with the “like” buttons.
So here are all of the details so we can get the link party started.
- Please share fall spray paint projects.
- You only need to share at one blog and the link shows up on all four participating blogs (cool right?)
- If you have chosen to use Krylon products you have the opportunity to win one of the prize packages or be featured on one of the four participating blogs.
- Please vote for your favorites because the top 8 “liked” posts is what Krylon will use to choose the four winners of the prize package. Please see the contest rules here.
-The four winning projects as chosen by Krylon will also be featured on Krylon’s Facebook page.
- The four winners will receive: 6 cans of Rust Protector Spray Paint (color of choice) - 12 cans of any spray paint of their choice (Dual, Indoor/Outdoor, Glitter, too name a few) -1 Snap 'n" Spray accessory -1 Red and Black Krylon Bookbag
Don’t forget to vote for your favorites.
All right, lets see what you got!
This post was sponsored by Krylon, but the opinions expressed and the excitement of hosting a link party are all mine - thanks for reading!