Creatively Made Home
I love blogging ‚Äì it is a chance to interact with beautiful readers and other bloggers.
It is an opportunity to share ideas, our hearts and to inspire each other.
So, when I found out that Jennifer Rizzo was participating in an amazing new e-course, I had to share it with you as well.
I truly believe that decorating your home is not superficial ‚Äì to quote myself if I may:
This course will help you to do just that (oh, and there is even a chance you may get feedback on a specific room!)
Please see all the information below and go here to register - but hurry there is just a few days before it starts!
Join me and some of the most creative women I know for Creatively Made Home.
I chose each of these women not only because of the beautiful homes they create but how they have incorporated their truest joys in everyday life.
Each woman has a style and story all her own.
This is a five week online course that will be hosted by
and Me .....¬† Jeanne Oliver
I wanted to create a coursethat celebrated what really matters in your home.....you and your family.
I also wanted to celebrate making life beautiful in the everyday.
I know that so many want to make their homes beautiful but feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start....so they do nothing.
I believe that everyone should be surrounded by beauty in their homes and that shouldn't have to do with how much you spend.
I think sometimes we can get lost and distracted with everything that comes at us each day.
Sometimes things can look so perfect and we as women may feel inadequate.
It is time to exhale and delight in your home.
It is time to open your doors because of what is inside of you...not what is inside your home.
Our desire is that this five week online course will change how you see yourself, your home and your family.
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
* There will be 50+ project videos.
These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc.¬† You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
* Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes.¬† The stuff that life is really about.¬† Believe me it has nothing to do with the perfect table setting.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download.
It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
This course is about loving your home, loving your family and blessing those around you....and having fun doing it.
If you have taken my other courses you know how much I put into them.
This course will lavish you with ideas, beauty, inspiration, joy and encouragement!
Come and play house with us.
Class begins October 22 and is only $58.
(my favorite part is that the videos will be up until February if you want to watch again or fall behind)
I will be joining the class as well, so let me know if you join as well!
Thanks for stopping by!