The biggest problem with these cookies is that they are so good, you will keep eating more. Trust me on that one. The reason is when you take a bite the maple flavor is soft, and then as you chew it just gets better and better. Really. Are you so hungry now you are ready to make them yourself? Not to worry, I am sharing the recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Finding Home Farms Maple Syrup
- 3/4 tsp maple extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter, shortening and sugars
- Add maple syrup and extract
- Mix well on low speed till combined
- Add eggs, beat on medium speed 2 mins until light & fluffy
- Sift baking soda & flour together and blend into mixture one cup at time until combined
- Drop by teaspoonful onto parchment lined baking sheet 2 in. apart
- Bake 10-12 mins until set and edges are lightly brown, cool slightly before removing
I am also joining the crazy talented Ella Claire today who is hosting a whole group of Christmas cookie recipe for you to try and enjoy. Click on the links below for the rest of the recipes.
Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Ella Claire | Pecan Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies by A Burst of Beautiful | Cinnamon Cookies by Zevy Joy | Gingerbread Houses by Miss Mustard Seed
Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti by anderson + grant | Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies by Nesting with Grace | Chocolate Crinkles Cookies by So Much Better with Age | Cranberry Rosemary Butter Cookies by Nina Hendrick Design Co.
Mexican Spicy Chocolate Cookies by Maison de Pax | Coconut Shortbread Cookies by My Sweet Savannah | Old Fashioned Gingerbread Cookies by House 214 | Cinnamon and Sugar Lattice Pie Crust Cookies by Craftberry Bush]]>