Cabin Soy Candle
- 100% soy wax, not a blend, that is a natural and renewable resource grown in the USA.
- 100% cotton wicks.
- Hand-poured in small batches, in the USA
- Adhere to all safety standards et by the IFRA (International Fragrance Association)
- Phthalate and paraben free
- Reusable or recyclable glass that is food safe
- FDA compliant & recyclable bamboo lid
Burn Times: Large candles burn up to 70 hours; Small candles burn up to 30 hours
We spend a TON of time developing our candle fragrances. All of our scents tend toward and celebrate the natural elements that surround us. We want you to enjoy our candles as part of your home, but they should not overwhelm it. Our goal is to make sure the fragrance you experience when opening the candle packaging matches the scent when you are burning it.
Gather. Create. Connect
We're more than a family maple farm. Finding Home Farms started as a blog for all things related to creating an inviting, loving, beautiful home. Visit our blog for delicious maple recipes, get behind the scenes look at how our candles are designed and made, and connect with a community of people just like you.
The cabin candle is a secret getaway. The instant you turn in on, one feels like you have escaped from busy life, and on vacation. The soothing scents of teak, birch, and woods floats through the house. Instant relaxation at the end of a day, and the reusable, food safe jar in plus!