I am feeling a little bit pumpkin-y lately. And yes, in my world, that is a word. So today I have joined a group of talented bloggers to share pumpkin recipes with you.
I am ready for fall bonfires, heartily soups and lots and lots of Sunday morning pancakes – and of course maple syrup. I like to keep breakfast simple as I am not a morning person, so this recipe is perfect. All you need to do is mix up a bunch of ingredients and cook them in a pan!
- 2 1/2 cups of OUR BUTTERMILK PANCAKE MIX
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 Cup of MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp of Ginger
- 1 1/2 Cups of Water
- Preheat a lightly greased pan
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended
- When pan is hot, pour about 3 TBSP of batter into pan for each pancake
- When bubbles form and burst or edges become dry, flip and brown the other side.
Makes about 15 pancakes