Eucalyptus & Clove Soy Candles
Wild eucalyptus, clove, and touches of rosemary, ivy, cedarwood, agave and musk combine to create a warm and inviting scent that is still bright and refreshing.
- 7.5 oz Soy Candles - 45-55 hours of burn time
- 10 oz Soy Candles - 65-75 hours of burn time
- 13 oz Soy Candles - 75-85 hours of burn time
For your safety, best results, and cleanest burning, we recommend that you trim the wick regularly before each use among other maintenance points:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting and keep wax pool free of debris
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface
- Avoid drafty areas
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of candle when it burns down to 1/2" of its base or the holder
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children
We offer free shipping on orders $65 and over and a flat rate of $8 for orders under $65. Additionally, you can select local pickup during checkout for products available to be picked up at 140 Eatontown Road.
Orders are processed Monday thru Friday and are processed within 1-3 days. You will receive an order confirmation when your order is placed and a shipping confirmation once a shipping label is created. It sometimes take a day or two for tracking numbers to have data to follow.
Our Return Policy
Unused and unopened products may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the original shipping cost. Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs and/or final sale items cannot be returned. As a small business, at this time, we are unable to cover the returned shipping costs.
Gather. Create. Connect.
We're more than a family maple farm. Finding Home Farms started as a blog for all things related to creating an inviting, loving, beautiful home. Visit our blog for delicious maple recipes, get behind the scenes look at how our candles are designed and made, and connect with a community of people just like you.