Thanksgiving Table at the Saturday Market
A few weeks ago, I asked you to fill out a survey for me, I the response was so much better than I had expected ‚Äì and the feedback was so valuable ‚Äì so thank you.¬† I will be sharing more responses down the road a bit.
One of the things I heard a lot of feedback about was recommended places and items to buy for our homes.¬† So, I thought I would try a new series and see how you like it ‚Äì Saturday Market.¬† Each week I will pick a theme, idea, room, etc., and pull together some recommended items.
Since we are hosting Thanksgiving for what I think is only the second time in our house, I thought I would start with some ideas for the Thanksgiving table and the Thanksgiving kitchen.
So, here it goes‚Ä¶
1. Sawyer Flatware Collection ‚Äì I love how unique these set is and such a fun way to bring a wood element to the table.¬† For specialty flatware, it is reasonably priced.
2. Autumnal Garden Table Runner ‚Äì This is way more pattern than I usually go for, but paired with the wood tones, I am totally loving it.
3. Kilim Placemat Set -¬† I love the idea of bringing this texture to the table and the houndstooth pattern appeals to my traditional side.
4. Boxed Harvest Crackers ‚Äì I love the idea of crackers at the Christmas table, so why not at the Thanksgiving table.
5. Vermillion Dinner Plate ‚Äì Why not really go for it in mixing patterns.¬† Simple white dishes would work as well, but this play on a more traditional pattern could be super fun with the placemats and runner.
6. Scalloped Trencher Cutting Board ‚Äì I love the shape and color of this cutting board ‚Äì so pretty, you could bring it right to the table.
7. Mousy Shakers ‚Äì Because every table, no matter how formal, should have a little bit of fun.
8. Metal Napkin Rings ‚Äì Because every table needs a little bit of shine
9. Decorative Fox Tray ‚Äì A beautiful way to bring drinks or appetizer to the table while still being a little bit fun.
Disclosure: Some of these links do include affiliate links.