drink appy html
This week is all about rockin‚Äô out the holidays ‚Äì but keeping it simple.
And I am starting with an easy holiday appetizer and drink recipe.
And, I am in great company ‚Äì these lovely ladies!
In the spirit of keeping things simple, lets get right to it‚Ä¶
This is one of my favorite recipes ‚Äì but I dressed it up for the holidays ‚Äì and now I love it even more.
- Crostini bread, favorite cracker or toasted bread slices
- Goat cheese
- Pesto, from a jar works just fine
- Fresh Raspberries (I am telling you ‚Äì the mix of flavors with the raspberries is AMAZING!)
- Layer your ingredients ‚Äì crostini, cheese, pesto, raspberry
- If you really get pressed for time, place log of goat cheese on plate, top with pesto and raspberries and serve with a tray of crostini ‚Äì everyone can then DIY their appetizer!
And of course, every yummy appetizer needs a fabulous drink, again ‚Äì I am totally in love with this one and will be making it often through the holidays.
- Cran-raspberry juice. I used the low calorie version
- White wine ‚Äì I prefer pinot grigio
- Fresh lime
- Mix the juice, wine and seltzer in 1/3 proportions
- Add ice to glass and pour mixture in.
- Squeeze in fresh lime and garnish your drink with a slice of lime and fresh raspberries.
The lime juice brings it all together. And the flavors of the drink with the appetizer together ‚Äì pure yum and the perfect thing to serve before a meal or a casual evening with friends.
I be back on Wednesday to share a simple gift idea and Friday for gift wrapping.
And for more easy recipe ideas for the holidays, visit these lovely ladies‚Ä¶
Thanks so much for reading!